Announcements and Important Events
Dear GRACE Families,
We hope everyone has been enjoying this great spring weather! We are starting preparations for the 2019 Fall Athletic Season as we are nearing the end of the 2018-19 school year. Please read the important information below:
- Here is a link to our Fall 2019 SPORT OPPORTUNITIES information. You will find Head Coach information, try-out dates, times, and locations on this information sheet.
Interest Meetings COMING UP! We have some Fall sport teams who will be having Interest Meetings coming up that student athletes and parents are welcome to attend:
- Wed. May 1st - MS Boys Soccer @ 3:30PM / Venue: Upper Campus Activity Building
- Wed. May 8th @ 3:30PM
- JV & Varsity Football - Upper Campus Chapel
- MS & Varsity Cross Country - Upper Campus Student/Teen Center
- MS A & B Volleyball - Upper Campus Room #111
- MS Boys Soccer - Upper Campus Activity Building
- Varsity Boys Soccer - Upper Campus Room #133
- Mon. May 13th - VG Tennis @ 3:30PM / Venue: Upper Campus Walker Conf. Room
- Wed. May 15th - Varsity Cheerleading @ 3:30PM / Venue: Upper Campus Student/Teen Center
We are pleased to announce a few new coaching hires for the Fall Season. Coach Chad Poprocki, currently our MS Girls Soccer Coach, will be leading our MS Boys Soccer team this fall and new Head Coach Steve Macdermut will be leading our Varsity Girls Tennis team. We also will have Coach Ashley Brantley leading our Varsity Cheer team who has been serving as an assistant Varsity Cheer coach for many years. We are still currently looking for candidates for our MS Girls Tennis position. Please feel free to contact Devin Terris (firstname.lastname@example.org) if you happen to know of any interested candidates.