CLICK HERE! To purchase a Season Pass and SUPPORT Eagles Club TODAY!
The Eagles Club purpose is to promote and enhance the athletic programs at GRACE Christian School. We are GRACE parents that work together with school administration to accomplish this purpose. Funding support is made possible through Eagles Club memberships, concessions, admissions, and spirit wear sales. The Eagles Club meets regularly and supports our 33 sports teams through committed volunteerism. All members are invited and encouraged to attend.
Questions? Email the Eagles Club at EaglesClub@GRACEChristian.net or contact one of the following officers.
- Devin Terris- Director of Athletics
- Jay Shive - Asst. Athletic Director
- Sandy Chase
- Jay Evans
- David Wheeler
- Stacy Wheeler
Past Eagles Club contributions to the GRACE athletic program include:
- Bleachers for the Athletic Field
- Facility Improvements
- Shooting machine for Basketball program
- State tournament support
- Contribution to athlete award costs
- Batting Cage, portable pitching mounds/bullpen on the Upper Campus
- Filming Platform/Press Box on Field
- Scoreboard on Field
- On Field Storage Facility
- Outdoor sound system on Athletic Field
We believe that competitive team experiences contribute significantly to the development of Christian character, the mutual support of others, and strong school spirit. We are always looking for ways to improve our athletic programs at GRACE and encourage parents to get involved!